19-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Department of Management Studies
MG2351 Principles of Management
Departments : Aero , Auto , Civil , EEE , ECE , EIE , ICE , Mechnical , F.T , Polymer and Textile Technology
November / December 2013 Important Questions
1. What are the Henry Fayol’s 14 principles of management? Explain.
2. Explain briefly about the different factors affecting the organizational environment.
3. Management: Science or Art – Discuss.
4. Explain in detail about the different types of business organization.
5. Write the characteristics and limitations of classical approach.
6. What are the different responsibilities of managers in effective management? Explain.
7. Explain in detail about the various forecasting methods.
8. Explain the process of MBO.
9. Explain in detail about the TOWS matrix and SWOT analysis.
10. Discuss in detail about the performance appraisal.
11. Name the classifications of planning practices.
12. Discuss the various factors affecting the decision making process.
13. Explain briefly about the various types of Organizational structures.
14. Discuss the span of management/managerial effectiveness.
15. Explain briefly about the overall selection process.
16. List out the difference between Formal and Informal organization.
17. Explain the various methods of Performance Appraisal
18. Discuss Centralization vs. Decentralization
19. Define Motivation. Explain briefly the theories of Motivation.
20. Discuss in details about the Creativity and Innovation.
21. Explain the various types of Leadership with different styles.
22. Discuss in detail about the process and types of motivation.
23. Explain the Process of communication
24. Explain the different barriers and breakdowns of communication process. Also enumerate how to overcome these barriers.
25. Define Costing. Explain the process of costing
26. What are all the types of cost
27. Explain in detail about the different types of Budgets.
28. Define Quality and the various aspects of Quality Control.
29. Distinguish between Budgetary and Non-Budgetary Control techniques
Some of the Most Important 2 Marks :
1. Define Management.
2. What are the functions of Managers?
3. Write the different levels of Management.
4. What is meant by social audit?
5. What are the effective characteristics of Managers?
6. What is Globalization?
7. Define planning
8. Define strategies.
9. Define MBO.
10. Define Programs.
11. Define TOWS matrix.
12. What do you understand by decision making?
13. Define Organization.
14. Define span of management.
15. List out the steps involved in organizing.
16. What is organization chart?
17. Define staffing.
18. What is meant by performance appraisal?
19. Define Motivation.
20. Define Leading
21. What are the difference between creativity and innovation?
22. What are the elements in the Maslow hierarchy of needs?
23. Define Communication.
24. What is organization Culture?
25. Define Costing.
26. Define Budgeting.
27. Define Budget.
28. What is quality control?
29. List the various Budgetary control techniques
30. What are the methods of Cost control?
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here