23-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Department of Information Technology
(Common to B.E CSE)
IT2401 Service Oriented Architecture
Semester : 7
Department : CSE
Subject Code : IT2401
Subject Name : Service Oriented Architecture
Type : Important Questions
Edition Details : Nov 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2008
Unit 1 :
1. Compare SOA with client-server architecture and distributed internet architecture.
2. With neat diagrams, explain in detail about anatomy of the service oriented architecture.
3. Explain the common principles of service oriented design in detail.
4. Explain in detail about the different characteristics of SOA.
Unit 2 :
1. Explain in detail about service descriptions (WSDL) and its types.
2. Write brief notes on messaging with SOAP.
3. With a neat sketch, explain in detail about coordinator service composition with activation, registration and completion process.
4. With neat diagrams, write brief notes on atomic transactions and business activity.
5. With neat diagrams, write brief notes on Orchestration and Choreography.
6. Explain in detail about three different layers of abstraction.
Unit 3 :
1. With a neat sketch, explain in detail about a high-level service oriented analysis.
2. Write brief notes on deriving business services.
3. With a neat block diagram, explain in detail about step by step process of service modeling.
4. Write brief notes on service oriented design process.
5. Explain in detail about WSDL language basics and SOAP language basics.
6. Explain in detail about steps for composing SOA and possible considerations for choosing service layer and for positioning core SOA atandards.
Unit 4 :
1. Explain in detail about Java API for XML-based web services (JAX-WS) (8)
2. Write brief notes on architecture of Java API for XML-based registries (JAXR) (8)
3. Write short notes on ASP.NET web forms and ASP.NET Web Services. (8)
4. Explain briefly about JAX-RPC. (16)
5. Write short notes on WSIT. (8)
6. Explain in detail about .NET service provider, .NET service requestor and different types of .NET service agents. (8)
7. Explain in detail about Web Services Enhancement(WSE). (8)
Unit 5 :
1. Explain in detail about common WS-BPEL process definition structure and its elements.
2. Write brief notes on WS-Coordination.
3. How the policies are formulated and attached to element or document level subjects. Explain with examples.
4. Explain in detail about WS-Security framework specifications.
5. Write brief notes on WS- Choreography.
All the Best..!!
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here