29-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC2204 Signals and Systems
Nov / Dec 2013 Important Questions
1. Sketch out the signals
2. Check whether the signal is energy or power signal.
3. Check whether the signal is periodic or non-periodic.
4. Basic properties of system (static/dynamic, causal/non-causal, ….)
5. Properties of LTI system (causality,stability).
1. Find the F.S & F.T of periodic signals (triangle, rectangle).
2. Half wave & Full wave rectifier signals.
3. Properties of F.T with problems.
4. Convolution problems.
5. Properties of L.T.
6. Find inverse L.T of X(s).
1. Find a.)transfer function b.)impulse response c.)response of the system from the given differential equation.
2. Find the response of the system whose input is x(t) & the impulse response is h(t).
3. Convolution Integral problems (triangle & u(t)).
4. Matrix representation problems.
1. State & Derive Sampling theorem.
2. Explain in detail about aliasing effect.
3. Find highest sampling frequency & NyQuist rate for x(t).
4. Properties of DTFT.
5. Properties of Z.T.
1. Problems on Convolution sum.
2. Find a.)transfer function b.)impulse response c.)response of the system from given Difference equation.
3. Find the response of the system whose input is x(n) & the impulse response is h(n).
4. Matrix Representation problems.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here