04-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Department of Computer Science Engineering
(Common to I.T)
CS2041 C# and .NET Framework
1. Explain in detail about the activities of CLR.
2. Explain about various Namespaces of .NET framework.
3. Briefly explain all the control structures in C#.
4. Explain in detail about various operators available in C#.
5. Explain about Enumerators and structures in C#.
1. Explain about interfaces in C#.
2. Explain in detail about Exception Handling.
3. Briefly explain the concept of Delegates.
4. What is event? How events are created? Give example.
5. Explain in detail about Inheritance?
1. Explain in detail about creation of Menus.
2. What is status bar? Write a program to create status bar and explain.
3. Write short notes on the following controls.
(i) Checkbox (ii) Radio button (iii) Group box
4. Explain with suitable example the control Error provider.
5. Write a program for the controls List box and Combo box.
1. Explain in detail about various methods for handling files and directories.
2. Briefly explain stream Writes and StreamWriters.
3. What is the use of Binary Reader and Binary Writer? Explain with suitable
4. Explain in detail about the steps to be followed to create the complete data table.
5. What is OLeDbDataReader? How to insert update and delete Records using OleDb command.
1. Explain in detail about Web Service Description Language (WSDL).
2. Explain about the building blocks of an XML webservice.
3. Briefly explain the concept of cookies.
4. Explain in detail about various ASP.NET webform controls.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here