05-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EC2311 Communication Engineering
Nov / Dec 2013 Important Questions
1. Explain the operation of Super heterodyne receiver and compare its performance with Tunal Radio frequency receiver.
2. Explain the principle of AM, modulation index, sidebands and power considerations.
3. Explain different types of modulation systems.
4. Explain the generation of AM in low and high level modulation.
5. Explain brief about Armstrong method and Reactance modulations.
1. Explain the transmitter and receiver block diagram of PCM.
2. Explain the Quantization noise in PCM system. How can it be reduced?
3. Explain the functioning of a FSK digital transmitter cum receiver operation in detail with the relevant diagrams.
4. Explain in detail about the Binary phase shift keying and its Bandwidth considerations.
5. Explain the functioning of a ASK and PSK digital transmitter cum receiver operation.
1. Explain briefly about BSE and BEC.
2. Explain briefly about Huffman coding.
3. Explain briefly about Convolution and block codes with neat block with example.
4. Define Entropy. List the properties of entropy.
5. Explain briefly about NRZ and RZ codes with examples.
1. Draw and explain the block diagram of transmitter and receiver of FDMA.
2. Draw and explain the block diagram of transmitter and receiver of TDMA.
3. Draw and explain the block diagram of transmitter and receiver of CDMA.
4. Draw and explain the block diagram of transmitter and receiver of SDMA.
1. Explain the different types of satellites.
2. Explain MA techniques used in satellite communication.
3. Explain briefly about Intelsat and Insat.
4. Explain the different types of fibers used.
5. Explain briefly about optical link.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here