08-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
GE2025 Professional Ethics in Engineering
Nov / Dec 2013 Important Questions
(Common to EEE,CSE, Auto , Civil , IT)
1 (i) Define 'Moral Autonomy' and Present Gilligan's theory on Moral development
(ii) Explain with examples different types of Inquiry
2. Explain the contribution of Kohlberg in the theory of Moral development
3. Explain in detail the various theories on right action
4. Explain in detail the virtue ethics theory and professional responsibility
1. Describe the general features of a morally responsible engineer from the perspective of engineering as social experimentation
2. Explain in detail the challenger accident. What are the ethical problems involved ?
3. What are the aspects of engineering that make it appropriate to view engineering projects as experiments ?
1. Define Risk-Benefit analysis. Discuss the conceptual Difficulties , Ethical implications of Rist-Benefit Analysis.
2. Define Acceptable Risk. Explain in detail the elements of Risk perception.
3. Give a detailed discussion on safety and risk.
1.Define Collegiality and Loyality. Explain the elements of Collegiality and Loyality.
2.Explain in detaoil the external responsibilty of Engineers
3.Discuss the features , guidelines and procedures of whistle Blowing
4.Write brief note on Intellectual property right and Employee rights.
1. Explain about Computer Ethics
2. What is Environmental Ethics ? Why sustainable development is important ?
3.Discuss on Engineers involvement in weapons development and analyse the problems forced by Defense Industry.
For Answer Key : http://www.vidyarthiplus.com/vp/Thread-G...nswer-Keys
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here