10-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Department of Computer Science Engineering
CS2305 Programming Paradigms
November / December 2013 Important Questions
1.Explain about Static Members with examples.
2.Explain the methods available under String and String Buffer Class.
3.Explain Packages and Java Doc Comments in detail.
4.Explain about Arrays
1. Explain about Inheritance.
2. Explain about Polymorphism.
3. Explain about Object Cloning with examples.
4. Explain about Reflection with examples.
1.Explain event handling with examples.
2.Explain about Model-View-Controller pattern.
3.Explain about adapter classes with examples.
1. Explain about Generic Classes and Methods
2. Explain exception hierarchy.
3. Explain about Inheritance rules for generics.
4. Explain about Assertions and Logging.
1.What is a thread? Explain its states and methods?
2.Explain thread properties.
3.Explain about Executors and Synchronizers.
4.Explain in detail about Synchronization.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here