17-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Department of Computer Science Engineering
(Common to Information Technology)
CS2353 Object Oriented Analysis and Design
November / December 2013 Important Questions
Introduction to OOAD
1. Explain about POS generation systems.
2. Define Inception. Explain about artifacts of Inception
3. Explain about Unified process phases.
4. Explain about Use-Case Model and its Writing Requirements in Context.
5. List out the components of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
1. Write briefly about elaboration and discuss the differences between Elaboration and Inception with examples
2. Illustrate the concept of Domain model with examples.
3. Explain the guidelines for finding Conceptual Classes with neat diagrams
4. What is activity diagram? Explain about its applications briefly?
5. Explain about Aggregations and compositions
System Sequence Diagrams
1. How to Adding New SSDs and Contracts?
2. Explain about Interaction Diagram Notation?
3. Design the Model and Creating Design Class Diagrams.
4. What are concepts involved in domain refinement?
5. Illustrate with an example, the relationship between sequence diagram and use cases.
1. Explain Grasp: designing objects with responsibilities.
2. Explain GRASP: Patterns of General Principles in Assigning Responsibilities.
3. How to Determining the Visibility of the Design Model?
4. Explain about Patterns for Assigning Responsibilities.
5. Designing the Use-Case Realizations with GoF Design Patterns.
UML state diagrams and modeling
1. Explain UML State Machine Diagrams and Modeling.
2. What is the operation of contracts works.
3. Explain the operation of Mapping Designs to Code.
4. What is operation of UML Deployment and Component Diagram? Draw the diagram for a banking application.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here