20-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Department of Computer Science Engineering
(Common to I.T)
IT2354 Embedded Systems
Nov / Dec 2013 Important Questions
1. Explain in detail the design process in embedded system.
2. What are the challenges of Embedded System?
3. Explain various architectural features of 8051 micro processor.
4. Explain ARM Processor, Architecture, Instruction set Programming.
5. Discuss the data operations of ARM processor.
1.Explain the memory management units and address translation techniques.
2. Explain in detail the programming of input and output devices.
3. (i) List the various input and output devices and explain them in detail.
(ii) Explain the various memory devices along with component interfacing.
4. Explain the various interrupt handling mechanisms.
5. Discuss the memory devices and its interfacing concepts.
1. With appropriate diagrams explain multiple tasks and multiple processes.
2. Explain in detail the various scheduling policies with example.
3. Explain the following
a) Inter process communication
b) Context Switching
4. Explain in detail the various performance issues.
5. Compare RMF and EDS with suitable example.
1.Explain the various software development tools with their applications.
2. Explain in detail programming the embedded systems in assembly and C.
3. Discuss the concept of programming in assembly language Vs High-level language.
4.Implement the multi state Input/Timed system with an example.
1. Draw and explain basic system of an Automatic chocolate vending system.
2. Discuss with the diagram task synchronization model for a specific application.
3. Explain in detail the design issues and techniques in embedded system development.
4. Explain the case study of an embedded system for a smart card.
5. Discuss the complete design of typical embedded system.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here