17-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Company Website : http://www.dell.com
Job Role : Software Dev Analyst
Educational Qualification : BE, B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required : 1+ years
Working Location : Bangalore
- Need to implement the code and applications in respective servers for SIT and Prod Deployment.
- Need to troubleshoot all environment related issue by coordinating with various support teams in EBI.
- Need to co-ordinate with EST team and provide the required data in SIT environment for their testing.
- 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge in Data warehouse concepts
- Knowledge in ETL and BI tools like INFA, TD, SSIS, SSRS, BOBJ, MSTR, Abinitio, ER etc.
- Knowledge in Linux scripts and command is desirable.
- Hands on experience in Informatica is must.
- Excellent communication skill
- Flexible to work in shifts and week-ends.
- Informatica (Middle level) - Working Technically on automation tool/Deployments.
- Data subset requests - Addressing day to day data loads/tool issues.
- Helping technical issues in build deployments(all technologies).
- Working on deployments & data subsets requests, pre analysis on the build.
- Training the new team mates on various technologies.
- Working on Process improvements.
- Working on designing on the all the automation solutions.
- Maintaining the process docs up to date.
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"