Govt. College of Engineering and Technology , Bikaner
Road Materials Testing Lab Manual
List of Experiments :
1. Aggregate crushing value test.
2. Aggregate impact test.
3. To determine fineness modulus of a given sample of coarse
4. Los angles abrasion test.
5. Angularity number test .
6. Specific gravity and water absorption test.
7. To determine the elongation index for given sample of aggregate.
8. To determine the flakiness index of given sample of aggregate.
9. Ductility test.
10. To determine the softening point for give sample of bitumen.
11. Marshall stability test.
12. Determine the percentage of free or surface moisture in both fine and coarse aggregate.
QR Code :
Road Material Testing.pdf (Size: 2.2 MB / Downloads: 216)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here