Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE6211 Electric Circuits Lab Manual - All Experiments
- Verification of ohm’s & kirchoff’s law.
- Verification of Thevenin’s and Norton theorem
- Verification of reciprocity theorem.
- Verification of superposition theorem.
- Maximum power transfer theorem. Transient Response of RC Circuits for DC input
- Frequency response of series & Parallel resonance circuit.
- Design and Simulation of series resonance circuit
- Design and Simulation of parallel resonant circuits
- Simulation of low pass and high pass passive filters
- Simulation of three phases balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuits.
- Experimental determination of power in three phase circuits by two-watt meter method
- Calibration of single phase energy meter. Determination of two port network parameters
- Study of CRO and measurement of sinusoidal voltage, frequency and power factor
EE6211 Electric Circuit Lab.pdf (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 5,462)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here