14-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Anna University , Chennai
Department of Computer Science Engineering
MG2452 Engineering Economics and Financial Accounting
MG2452 EEFA IMP 2014.pdf (Size: 217.42 KB / Downloads: 718)
Unit 11. State the role of a production manager in an industry. What are the attributes of him?
2. Define managerial decision making. What are the steps in decision making? Explain.
3. Explain the objectives of the firm and analyze different theories governing the same.
4. Explain the relationship of managerial economics with other disciplines.
5. (i) What are the uses of managerial economics?
(ii) Write short notes on firms.
Unit 21. Explain and Enumerate the factors determining Elasticity of Supply.
2. List the methods used for forecasting demand. Describe about it.
3. Mention the factors affecting supply. Explain about it.
4. Explain the various determinants of market demand.
5. Discuss methods of demand forecasting for a new product.
Unit 31. Explain about the ‘laws of returns to, scale’ with an suitable illustrate.
2. Describe about short run cost curve and long run cost curve.
3. Enumerate the features of short run average cost curve and long range average cost curve.
4. Explain any Six Cost concepts with example.
Unit 41. List the pricing methods in practice. Elaborate on them.
2. What is price discrimination? When it is possible? Explain.
3. What are the basic objectives of pricing? Also explain various
4. Explain about pricing under perfect competition.
5. Why is pricing significant in the context of business? Explain.
Unit 51. Give the format of profit and loss account.
2. What are the criteria for evaluating proposals to minimize risk?
3. Explain the following evaluation methods with illustrations :
(i) Average Rate or Return
(ii) Pay Back Period
(iii) Net Present Value.
4. Explain the meaning and methods of Analysis and interpretation of Financial statement.
5. Explain various Investment/Capital budgeting techniques with illustration.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here