Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

New Anna University Nov / Dec 2016 Examination Important Questions
New Anna University (UG / PG) Nov/Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 Theory , Practical Exam Timetable
>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University November/December 2015 Examination Question Papers
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Placement For 2014-2015 Batch
#10

What is the best and bad part of the placement training in the colleges ?

I feel the placement training helps us to know the way to get a job we want .

The bad part from my view may be a feel of having empty brain when after thinked a lot to find what type of job we want and what is our capacity ?

Share your views lets see what others feel!

nesan, proud to be in V+ Team.


Reply
#11


I heard that the placement for IIT & NIT to top MNC finished for 80 % and the remaining 20 % job is for other college students . Is it so ? Is there any college started the placement for 2015 batch?

nesan, proud to be in V+ Team.


Reply
#12

no..... not everyone in iits, nits are placed.. even students from other colleges can get placed in top MNCs.
If top MNCs do not attend your colleges you can attend their offcampus interviews. Dont worry. have hope & just prepare well with apti, reasoning, English, gd, PI

"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"


Reply

Subscribe


Recommend on Google