WHO IS MAJOR DHYAN
1) Before Independence when INDIA went on a Olympic tour, INDIA won 3 Olympic Gold medals in Hockey.... In
Olympic games we played 48 games and won all of them....
2) INDIA was unbeatable in Hockey for 20 years..... We defeated america in all the matches and since than America banned Hockey for next few years....can U imagine what an achievement it
3) Shree Dhyaanchand was among those who made Hitler his fan and he requested to accept Germany citizenship and play for Germany... In
return he will get as much money as he desired and a he will also be head of his Army... Can u imagine Hitler offered him...but he refused saying he does not play for money, but for Country.....
4) How he made Hitler his fan.... when he went to Germany for Hockey world cup he was injured by Germany goal keeper... In return he ordered his team-mates to take revenge... Can u
imagine someone challenging Germany citizen in front of
Hitler.... He by passed the ball from Goal keeper but didn't do
a goal.... this was the biggest shame for Germany and Hitler
was impressed by his answer.
5) There was a match when he didn't score a single goal.. On this he argued with match
refree that the goal post length is short because I can't do a goal....this was found
correct and goal post length was increased.. later he scored 8 goals...
What does it mean...it means he was so sure that if he can't score a single goal in a match
than there must be something wrong..
6) HE WAS THE ONLY INDIAN WHO HOISTED INDIAN FLAG BEFORE INDEPENDENCE, THAT TOO NOT IN INDIA BUT IN GERMANY ....WE WERE RULED BY BRITISHERS AND NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OUT FLAG....HE HIDE THAT IN HIS NIGHT DRESS AND TOOK IT TO GERMANY... IT REQUIRES A LOT OF GUTS..... ON THIS BRITISHERS ANNOUNCED IMPRISONMENT, BUT HITLER DIDN'T LET THIS HAPPEN...
7) During his last time he became so poor that he didn't had money to have food....again he was offered a coach post by America and
Germany. But he refused saying that if he teaches Hockey to them, than INDIA will no more be champion in
Hockey..But our govt didn't offer him anything....It was INDIAN ARMY who helped him....
Once upon a time he went to see a Hockey match at Ahmadabad, but was not allowed to enter insidestadium, saying that we don't
recognize u??? That game was attended by Jawaharlal Nehru...
9) Finally cricket icon Sir Don Bradman said I'm a fan of Dhyanchand. He scores goals more easily than I score
Do u think he should be the 1st sportsman for whom all the rules should have been amended and awarded
THIS IS SHOCKING. HE IS NOT AWARDED BHARAT RATNA BY OUR GOVT. BUT MORE
THAN 50 COUNTRIES HAVE AWARDED HIM WITH MORE THAN 400 AWARDS.... .
THIS IS BEFORE
WHAT A STRUGGLE..!!
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"