Freshers Associate Software Engineer off-campus On Test Mile Software Testing Private Limited
Company:Test Mile Software Testing Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 06 Jul 2014
Last date 04 Jul 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.180000/- Experience Required: Fresher
About the company:
Test Mile is a software testing services company based at Bangalore, India with its primary focus on providing professional, independent and outsourced software testing services.
- An Associate SET at Test Mile is a technologist who focuses on software testing areas.
- Have programming knowledge to solve critical test automation, performance, security testing problem.
- Expected to have solid knowledge on software testing fundamentals to contribute in formal and exploratory functional as well usability testing.
In short, an Associate SET would be a Unified Tester.
- 2014 Batch BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- Minimum 60% marks throughout academics
- Good pH Score
- The candidate MUST be well-versed with Java or C# and should have good working knowledge of any of these. The hiring process primarily consists of subjective-type programming questions in the written exam and live demonstration later when shortlisted at Test Mile office premises.
- Probation period for first 3 months.
- Apply only if you are available for immediate joining.
- Apply if you would like to work in a start-up culture, where you can exercise your freedom while being responsible for creating things rather than following processes.
- For a deeper insight into how Test Mile hires, the question paper pattern and the follow-up hiring
"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone" - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam