Chemical Engineering (CH)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology / Architecture and post‐graduate level subjects in Science. It is also conducted ME, MTECH admissions & also for recruitment in various PSUs.
1) Engineering Mathematics
2) Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
3) Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
4) Heat Transfer
5) Mass Transfer
6) Chemical Reaction Engineering
7) Instrumentation and Process Control
8) Plant Design and Economics
9) Chemical Technology
Chemical Engneering GATE Syllabus.pdf (Size: 66.54 KB / Downloads: 125)
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"