17-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post‐graduate level subjects in Science. It is also conducted for ME, MTECH admissions & also for recruitment in various PSUs.
1) Engineering Mathematics
2) Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
3) Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
4) Analog Electronics
5) Digital Electronics
6) Signals, Systems and Communications
7) Electrical and Electronic Measurements
8) Control Systems and Process Control
9) Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"