12-05-2012, 09:22 AM
PRINCIPLES OF COMPILER DESIGN 2012 Important Questions
Subject Code : CS2352
Subject Name : Principles Of Compiler Design
1. Describe the various phases of compiler and trace it with the program segment (position:= intial+rate *60)
2. Explain in detail about compiler constructions tools.
3. Explain in detail about the role of lexical analyzer.
4. Explain briefly in detail about the Input buffering technique with the algorithm.
5. Explain in detail about the cousins of compiler
1. Construct predictive parsing table for the grammar
2. Construct the predictive parser for the following grammar and
Construct the behavior of the parser on the sentence (a,a) using the
3. Construct the SLR Parser for the following grammar with an
4. Construct the SLR Parser for the following grammar and Construct the behavior of the parser on the sentence (a,a) using the grammar
5. Construct the SLR Parser for the following grammar with an appropriate algorithm
1. Define three- address code. Describe the various types &methods of implementing three — address statements with an example.
2. What are the various data structure used for symbol table construction
and explain in detail.
3. How can Back Patching be used to generate code for Boolean expressions & construct the annotated parse tree with the translation
4. Discuss the various methods for translating Boolean expression.
1. Briefly explain about simple code generator.
2. Define basic block. Write an algorithm to partition a sequence of three address statements into basic blocks
3. Construct the DAG for the following basic block:
d:=b*c e:=a+b b:=b*c a:=e-d
4. Write in detail about the issues in the design of a code generator.
1. Write in detail about function — preserving transformations & loop optimizations.
2. Explain in detail about code- improving transformations.
3. Describe in detail about principal sources of optimization.
4. Explain in detail optimization of basic blocks with example.
5. Discuss briefly about peephole optimization.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here