PIXAR PACE 2K14 Symposium For CSE Conducted by Prathyusha Institute Of Technology And Management
Date OF Function: Aug 9th,2014
CARTA PRESENTAZIONE-(Paper Presentation)
• Each team should consist of 1 or 2 members
• The participants need not necessarily be from the same institution/college
• The participants are not allowed to bring any additional material
• Teams involved in any kind of malpractice will be immediately disqualified
• Decisions made by the administrators will be final and binding.
The participants have to answer the general technical questions for 15 minutes.
Round 2 & 3:
Saisarath.P - email@example.com
Bala Murugan.M.S -firstname.lastname@example.org 98404101433.
2.CARTA PRESENTAZIONE-(Paper Presentation)
1. Team can have a maximum of 2 participants.
2. The full paper in IEEE format should be mailed at email@example.com
3. The title of the paper should be included in the subject of the mail.
4. The first page should contain the details of team members: Name, Department, E-Mail ID, Contact number and Institution name.
5. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited
6. Deadline for submission: On or before 3rd august 2014.
7. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through mail on or before 5th August.
1. Foss Technologies
2. Mobile Cloud Computing and Services
3. Big Data
4. Privacy and Confidentiality
6. Re Engineering, Reverse Engineering
7. Biometric Authentication
8. Mobile and Wearable Computing
NOTE: More preference to innovative papers
• The team should consist maximum of two members
• Event consist of 3 levels and the selection of next level is based upon the time and the effectiveness of the design created.
• Software & set of images will be provided by us.
• No Internet access
• Website should be designed only by using the following
1. Adobe Dreamweaver
2. Adobe Photoshop
• Time limit is 15 min
Round 2 :
Round 3 :
• The participants have to create one complete web site
• The designed page should contain minimum of 3 to 5 links and also satisfy some necessary condition .
S.Dhinesh -firstname.lastname@example.org, 9094090681
Sanjay - 9655111450
• Each team should consist maximum of 2 members.
• Internet access will not be provided.
• The participants are not allowed to bring any additional material.
• The team which gets maximum score will be taken to next round.
• Multiple Choice Questions from C,C++,Java
• 25 questions
• Debug the snippets from C,C++
• 15 questions
• Debug the Java code
• 10 questions
Contact details & Address:
Prathyusha Institute Of Technology And Management,
Contact Numbers: 8148582460,9940351147
"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone" - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam