University : AU Chennai
Deptment : Electronics and communication
Subject : EC2303 computer architecture and organization
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
EC 2303 / Computer Architecture & Organization
AU CHENNAI- APRIL/MAY 2008
1. Name of the three types of CPU organization.
2. What can if you infer from address modes?
3. What does the system specify the binary point in a register to represent real numbers?
4. Define pipeline speedup?
5. What is micro program?
6. What is difference between a program counter and a micro program sequencer?
7. What is instruction pipe lining?
8. How many 128 × 1 RAM chips are needed to provide a memory capacity of 1024 bytes.
9. What is bus arbitration?
10.Why do we need I/O interfacing rather than I/O connecting?
EC2303-CAO April-May2008 Quetion Paper [Anand Edition].pdf (Size: 230.8 KB / Downloads: 1,506)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.