Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

New Anna University Nov / Dec 2016 Examination Important Questions
New Anna University (UG / PG) Nov/Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 Theory , Practical Exam Timetable
>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University November/December 2015 Examination Question Papers
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Poll: Do you agree with this Discussion?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Online Education have always help those who need to Educate Themselves

Full Name :MURUGAPPAN.AL
College Name :Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology
Department :Aeronautical Engineering

Online education has gained much popularity in the recent time.I always feel that I don't able to get the quality of learning then how I am able to improve my ability and I need to attend the specialty program where i can't able to spend that much money. In that time online education helped me a lot not only with quality and it improves my  practical knowledge also.The drawback is there will be lack of interactions and the learning environment may be worst.But online education can solve all the problems, you are facing if you dedicated to that.As "Technology improves we also need to improve ourselves" in that condition online education is the only way to help us to improve.It helps our potential to get better.online education platform  has taken learning to a new level by teaching people globally with free of cost.  

Subscribe

Recommend on Google