Question Paper Code : 51467
BE / B.Tech.DEGREE EXAMINATION,MAY/JUNE 2014
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EI 2311 / EI 65/10,133 EI 606 BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
(Common to Sixth Semester Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Fifth Semester-- Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Common to PTEI 2311- Biomedical Instrumentation for B.E. (Part-Time),
Sixth Semester - EEE -Regulation 2009)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL Questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Define resting potential .
2. State the property of piezo electric transducer.
3. How is EINTHOVEN TRIANGLE used in ECG measurement?
4. Define LATENCY in EMG.
5. Give the different type of oxygenators used in heart lung machine.
6. How does the pH value determine the acidity or alkalinity in bloodfluid?
7. What is meant by single channel telemetryi
8. Define the term thermograph.
9. What is the function of synchronous pacemaker?
10. Mention the importance of defibrillator protection circuit in ECGrecorder.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EI 2311
Subject Name :BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
Study Material Description :QP
EI 2311 BI MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.2 MB / Downloads: 11,675)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.