Question Paper Code: 53387
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EC 1313 LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
(Common to Fourth Semester - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Regulation 2004 / 2007)
(Common to B.E. (Part-Time) Fourth Semester - Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Regulation 2005)
Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Define the term epitaxial growth.
2. What is meruit by dielectric isolation in IC fabrication process?
3. What is the need for compensating network in opamps?
4. An. opamp data sheet gives 15 V power bandwidth of 25 kHz. What is the slew rate?
5. State two advantages of active filters over passive-filters.
6. Draw a sample and hold circuit.
7. Define lock range and capture range jn PLL.
8. List any four applications of analog multipliers;
9. Draw the Circuit of LM317 voltage regulator, give the expression for Vo.
10. What is the need for current limiting in regulated power supplies?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EC1313
Subject Name :Linear Integrated Circuits
Study Material Description :QP
LIC MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.53 MB / Downloads: 80)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.