Question Paper Code: 53425
B.E./ B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE 1252 / EE 1302 - TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
(Regulation 2004 / 2007)
(Common to B.E. (Part-Time) Third Semester, Regulation 2005)
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Mention the terminal equipments in HVDC system.
2. What is the necessity of FACTS?
3. What is skin effect?
4. . What is bundling of conductors?
5. What is surge impedance?
6. Define Ferranti effect.
7. What are the various methods of improving string efficiency?
8. Give' the classifications of cable for single and three phase service with operating voltages.
9. What are the advantages of ring main distributor?
10. What is interconnected system?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1252
Subject Name :Transmission and Distribution
Study Material Description :QP
T&D MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.17 MB / Downloads: 110)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.