Question Paper Code: 33220
B.E.IB.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBEBIDECEMBER 2013.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering .
CE 1161- FLUID AND SOLID MECHANICS
(Common to Third Semester-Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and
Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Regulation 2004)Time : Three hours .
Maximum: 100 marks .
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
1. Define modulus of elasticity.
2. What are different types of beams?
3. List out the causes of pure bending in beams.
4. List any four assumptions made in theory of simple bending.
5. State Newton's law of viscosity.
6. What are the classification of fluid flow with respect to space and time?
7. Name the minor energy losses in a flow through pipe and give their values.
8. List the methods of pressure measurement .
9. Define specific speed of a turbine.
10. What are the' function of air vessel?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS Collge Of Technology
Subject Code :CE 1161
Subject Name :Fluid and Solid Mechanics
Study Material Description :QP
FSM ND2013.pdf (Size: 2.04 MB / Downloads: 45)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.