Question Paper Code: 53488
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
IC 1251 - CONTROL SYSTEMS / EE 1253 - CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
(Common to Instrumentation and Control Engineering and also common to Fifth semester Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
(Common to B.E. (Part-Time) Third Semester, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Regulation 2005)Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x.2 = 20 marks)
1. Define open loop and closed loop system.
2. What are the important features of feedback?
3. . Define transient response and steady state response.
4. Draw the response of a first order system when subjected to unit step input.
5. What are M-circles and N-circles? .
6. State the frequency response.specifications.
7. What are the necessary conditions for stability of a control system?
8. Define Root Loci (RL) and Root Contours (RC).
9. What is the importance of Compensation?
10. What are the characteristics of Lag Network?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1253
Subject Name :Control Systems Engineering
Study Material Description :QP
CSE MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.42 MB / Downloads: 148)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.