Question Paper Code: 53393
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION,MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EC 1361 / 070280057- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
(Common Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PARTA- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What is meant by energy signal?
2. What is the Nyquist rate of the signal x(t) = 23cos(2000pit) + 31sin(4000pit)?
3. State any two property of z transform.
4. Define Fourier transform of discrete sequence.
5. State the convolution property ofDFT.
6. What is FFT? Why is it needed?
7. What is a linear phase characteristic?
8. What is prewarping?
9. What are the different stages in pipelining?
10. .What is meant by quantization effects in digital filters?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code : EC1361
Subject Name igital Signal Processing
Study Material Description :QP
DSP MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 111)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.