Question Paper Code : 33394
BE. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2013.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EC 1361 / EC 1307/070280057 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
(Common to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Regulation 2004/2007)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What is meant by stable system?
2. What is aliasing?
3.' State convolution property of z transform.
4. What is frequency response?
5. Define discrete Fourier transform,
6. Draw basic butterfly structurefor decimation-in-time radix-2 FFT algorithm,
7. What are the advantages of FIR filters?
8. State the properties of Butterworth filter.
9. What is limit-cycle oscillations?
10. What is pipelining?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EC1361
Subject Name : Digital Signal Processing
Study Material Description :QP
DSP ND2013.pdf (Size: 1.52 MB / Downloads: 93)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.