Question Paper Code: 53394
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY / JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EC 1362 / 070290034 MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCONTROLLERS
(Common to Fifth Semester Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Common to B.E. (Part-Time) Fifth Semester - Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Regulation 2005)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL Questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. List the five 8085 flags.
2. State the function of the given 8085 signals: ALE, IO / M.
3. Give the instruction format of 8085 microprocessor.
4. Mention the 8085 instructions used for subroutine.
5. What are the different operating modes of 8255 PPI?
6. .What are the major functional components in 8253 Timer?
7. Justify that 8051 microcontroller architecture is a Harvard architecture.
8. How many 1/0 parts are in 8051? Mention the registers used for 1/0 parts operation?
9. State the function of the given 8051 instructions : JC , JNB.
10. Mention any four data manipulation instructions of 8051
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EC1362
Subject Name :MicroProcessors and Microcontrollers
Study Material Description :QP
MPMC MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 133)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.