Question Paper Code: 53313
B.E./ B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CS1261- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
(Common to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Regulation 2004/2007)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer All questions.
PART A- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What is procedure oriented programming? What are its main characteristics?
2. How does a main ( ) function in C++ differ from main () in C?
3. When do we declare a member of a class static?
4. What is a destructor?
5. Why is it necessary to overload an operator?
6. What is an abstract class?
7. Compare and contrast overloading and overriding methods..
8. What is a vector? How is it different from an array?
9. What is the difference between suspending and stopping a thread?
10. List any four common types of exceptions that occur in java.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :CS1261
Subject Name :Object Oriented Programming
Study Material Description :QP
OOPS MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 92)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.