Question Paper Code: 53434
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE1352 - POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
(Common-to B.E. (Part-Time) Fifth Semester, Regulation 2005)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2= 20 marks)
1. List the different components of power system.
2. What are the advantages of per unit system?
3. Describe primitive network. Give an example.
4. Compare Gauss-Seidel and N-R method.
5. What is short circuit capacity of a network bus? Define the same.
6, Draw the zero' sequence network of a star-connected alternator with zero sequence impedance Zgo when the neutral is grounded through an impedance Zn.
7. The line currents in a 3-phase supply to an unbalanced load are la, Is and Is, The phase sequence is abc. Determine the sequence components of currents.
8. Why the neutral grounding impedance Zn appears' as 3Zn in zero sequence equivalent circuit?
9. Define the term "transient stability".
10. State equal area criterion
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1352
Subject Name ower System Analysis
Study Material Description :QP
PSA MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.79 MB / Downloads: 252)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.