B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION; MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE 1351 - SOLID STATE DRIVES
(Common to B.E. (Part-Time) Fifth Semester, Regulation 2005).Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are the three modes of operation for electric drive?
2. What is dynamic torque?
3. Write down the. speed torque equation of de 'separately excited motor fed drive.
4. Write down the advantages of chopper fed drives.
5. Why is stator voltage control preferred for fan and pump drives?
6. What is meant by constant slip speed control?
7. What are the different modes employed to achieve variable frequency control in synchronous motors?
8. When can' asynchronous .motor be load commutated?
9. Mention the types of current controllers for drive system.
10. Give any four factors to be considered for the selection of controller.'
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1351
Subject Name :Solid State Drives
Study Material Description :QP
SSD MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 1,455)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.