Anna University, Chennai
B.E/B.Tech Degree Examination
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications
University : Anna University, Chennai
Year : Second Year
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Semester : 03 (III)
Subject Code : EE6303
Subject Name : Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications
Regulation : 2013
Attachment Type : PDF
Description : EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications - Lecture Notes
An integrated circuit (IC) is a miniature ,low cost electronic circuit consisting of active and passive components fabricated together on a single crystal of silicon. The active components are transistors and diodes and passive components are resistors and capacitors.
Advantages of integrated circuits
1. Miniaturization and hence increased equipment density.
2. Cost reduction due to batch processing.
3. Increased system reliability due to the elimination of soldered joints.
4. Improved functional performance.
5. Matched devices.
6. Increased operating speeds.
7. Reduction in power consumption
EE6303_uw.pdf (Size: 1.39 MB / Downloads: 5,680)
Somesh - V+ Team Junior Moderator - Want for other subjects also? CLICK HERE