University: Anna University chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2304
Subject name: Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
May / June 2014 Question paper.
QUESTION PAPER CODE - 51406
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014
Electronics and communication Engineering
EC2304/EC 54 – MICROPROCESSORS & MICROCONTROLLERS
Answer all questions
PART A – (10×2=20 Marks)
1. State the different data transfer schemes.
2. What are the advantages of memory mapped I/O over I/Omapped
3. List the flags in 8086 and state its functions.
4. Identify the addressing modes in the following instruction
AND AL, BL
SUB AL, 24H
MOV AL, (BP)
MOV CX, 1245H.
5. What is key debouncing? What are the methods to detect the
6. State the signals that govern the operation of the printer.
7. How does the processor 8051 knows whether on chip ROM or
External program memory is used?
8. What is difference between AJMP and LJMP instruction?
9. Write about the design steps involved in using microcontroller for
10. State the significant of using microprocessors in interfacing
traffic limit control.
For Part B Questions, Attachment the Attachment.
Attachment Here !!
EC2304-Microprocessors & Microcontrollers - May-June 2014.pdf (Size: 230.46 KB / Downloads: 3,316)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.