University: Annauniversity chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2305
Subject name: Transmission lines and wave guides
Nov/Dec 2011 Question paper.
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, Nov/Dec 2011
Electronics and Communication engineering
EC2305-Transmission lines and Waveguides
1. What is the significance of propagation constant in symmetrical network?
2. Draw the equivalent electrical circuit for a piezoelectric crystal?
3. When does a finite line appeared as an infinite line?
4. If a line is to have neither frequency nor delay distortion how do your relate attenuation constant and velocity of propagation to frequency?
5. Define standing wave ratio?
6. For the line of zero dissipation. What will be the values of attenuation constant and characteristics impedance?
7. Write down the relationship between phase velocity and group velocity.
8. Write down the equation for characteristic impedance for TM. And TE waves.
9. A rectangular waveguide of cross section 5cm×2cm is used to propagate TM11 mode at 10 GHz determine the cut off frequency.
Attachment Here !!
EC2305 TLW Nov-Dec 2011.pdf (Size: 243.96 KB / Downloads: 1,539)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.