University: Anna University, Chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2305
Subject name: Transmission lines and wave guides
April / May 2010 Question paper.
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, April/May 2010
Electronics and Communication engineering
EC2305-Transmission lines and Waveguides
1. What is the relationship between characteristic impedance and propagation constant?
2. What is meant by distortion less line?
3. Distinguish between series stub and shunt stub?
4. List the procedural steps to find the impedance from the given admittance using smith chart.
5. Give examples for guided waves.
6. What is relationship between group velocity and phase velocity?
7. Give the reason for impossibility of TEM waves in wave guides.
8. Define cutoff wave length.
9. Why should we take the cylindrical co-ordinate system to solve the field equation for a circular guide?
10.List out the parameters describing the performance of the resonator.
Attachment Here !!
EC2305 TLW April-MAY 2010.pdf (Size: 243.6 KB / Downloads: 1,744)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.