University: Anna University Chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2305
Subject name: Transmission lines and wave guides
May / June 2013 Question paper.
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2013
Electronics and Communication engineering
EC2305-Transmission lines and Waveguides
1. A constant k T-section high pass filter has a cut off frequency of 10 KHz the design impedance is 600ohms. Determine the value of L.
2. Define propagation constant of transmission line.
3. What is characteristic impedance?
4. Find the reflection coefficient of a 50ohm transmission line when it is terminated by a load impedance of 60+j40 ohm.
5. Define SWR.
6. Design a quarter wave transformer to match a load of 200 ohm to a source
resistance 500 ohms. The operating frequency is 200MHz.
7. What is degenerate mode in rectangular waveguide?
8. State the characteristics of TEM waves.
9. Write the Bessel’s function of first kind of order zero.
10. Mention the application of cavity resonators
Attachment Here !!
EC2305 TLW MAY-IUNE 2013.pdf (Size: 246.56 KB / Downloads: 318)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.