University: Anna University Chennai
Department: Electronics and communication engineering
Subject code: EC2305
Subject name: Transmission lines and wave guides
description : May June 2012 Question paper.
MAY / JUNE 2012
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
EC2305/TRANSMISSION LINES AND WAVE GUIDES
ECE 5TH SEMESTER
1. Write the relationship between neper and decibel.
2. Write the disadvantages of constant k filter?
3. Draw the equivalent circuit of a unit length of a transmission line?
4. What is meant by infinite line?
5. Write the disadvantages of single stub matching?
6. Write the relationship between SWR and reflection coefficient?
7. Write maxwell’s equations?
8. What is meant by dominant mode? What is the dominant mode for parallel plate wave guide?
9. Write the expression for the wave impedance and guide wavelength for TEM mode?
10.What is the dominant mode of a rectangular waveguide? Why?
Attachment Here !!
EC2305 TLW MAY-IUNE 2012.pdf (Size: 237.13 KB / Downloads: 2,506)
The riskiest thing is to take no risks, Move fast and break things.