Question Paper Code : 53435
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE 1401 - POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL
(Regulation 2004/2007)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
L Define diversity factor and load factor.
2. Why is frequency constancy necessary in a power system?
3. What are the major control loops in a large generator?
4. Define area control error.
5. What is the result of reactive power mismatch?
6. What is SVC?
7. Define penalty factor.
8. What is incremental cost criterion?
9. What is meant by state estimation?
10. What are the various operating states in which a power system can exist?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1401
Subject Name ower System Operation and Control
Study Material Description :QP
PSOC MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.5 MB / Downloads: 153)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.