Question Paper code: 33436
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2013
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
EE1401 POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL
Time : Three hours
(Regulation 2004 / 2007)
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. A 'generating station has a MD of 4OMW, its load factor is 0.714. Calculate the number of units generated in a year.
2. What is load forecasting?
3. Define : Control area.
4. . What is ACE with respect to two area load frequency control?
5. What is the significance of stability compensation in AVR loop?
6. What is synchronous condenser?
7. List the solution, methods of Economic dispatch problems.
8. Draw the incremental cost curve-for thermal station.
9. Name the types of SCADA.
10. What is system black out?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1401
Subject Name ower System Operation and Control
Study Material Description :QP
PSOC ND2013.pdf (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 82)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.