Question Paper Code: 53410
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE1001- SPECIAL ELECTRICAL MACHINES
(Regulation 2004 / 2007)
(Common to B.E. (Part Time) Sixth Semester .: Regulation 2005)
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are the types of synchronous reluctance motor?
2. List the applications of vernier motor:
3. What is holding torque in stepping motors?
4. What is the step angle of a4 phase stepper motor with 12 stator teeth and 3 rotor teeth? '
5. Draw the speed-torque characteristics of switched reluctance motor.
6. List out any four applications of Switched Reluctance motor.
7. Draw the magnetic circuit of 2 pole permanent magnet brushlessd.c, motor.
8. Compare PMBLDC motor and switched reluctance motor.
9. What are the applications of PMSM?
10. What is meant by slotless motor?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code :EE1001
Subject Name : Special Electrical Machines
Study Material Description :QP
SEM MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.21 MB / Downloads: 81)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.