07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Anna University Chennai
Department Of Computer Science
CS6304 Analog And Digital Communication
FUNDAMENTALS OF ANALOG COMMUNICATION
1. Define modulation?
2. What are the types of analog modulation?
3. Define depth of modulation.
4. What are the degrees of modulation
5. Define Amplitude Modulation
6. Define modulation index for AM
7. What is the relation between total power and carrier power?
8. What is the need for modulation?
9. What are the types of AM modulators?
10. The antenna current of an AM transmitter is 8A when only carrier is sent.It increases to 8.93A when the carrier is modulated by a single sine
wave.Find the percentage modulation.
11. A 400W carrier is modulated to a depth of 75 %. Calculate the total power in the modulated wave
12. What is the bandwidth of AM?
13. . What is the highest modulation Index and percent modulation possible with a Conventional AM system without causing excessive distortion?
14. For 100% modulation what is the relationship between the voltage amplitudes of the side band frequencies and the carrier?
15. Describe the relationship between the carrier and side band powers in an AM DSBFC wave.
16. Draw The Amplitude Modulation Wave Forms With Modulation Index(m) =1, m<1, m>1.
For More, Attachment The Attachment:
CS6304_qb.pdf (Size: 156.73 KB / Downloads: 1,754)
Sujitha, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since May 2013.