Question Paper Code : 53451
B.E.IB.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EI 1351 - BIO-MEDICAL INSTRUMENTl\.TION
(Common to Sixth Semester Instrumentation and Control Engineering and '
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) .
(Also Common to RE. (Part - Time) Seventh Semester Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Regulation 2005)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are resting and action potentials?
2. Define half-cell potential.
3. List any four types of surface electrodes ..:.
4. What is the frequency range of ECG, EEG and EMG waves?
5. Give the principle of electromagnetic blood flowmeter.
6. Define the parameter, oxygen saturation and mention its use.
7. What is lithotripsy?
8. State any two problems which arise due to leakage currents in an equipment.
9. Distinguish a de-fibrillator from a pace maker.
10. Write the principle of hemo dialysis.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS College Of Technology
Subject Code : EI1351
Subject Name :Bio Medical Instrumentation
Study Material Description :QP
BMI MJ2014.pdf (Size: 1.07 MB / Downloads: 421)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.