UNISYS planning to visit Saveetha Engineering college for 2013 / 2014 passed out students batch for Technical Support Engineers requirements for our End User Support centers at Bangalore and Hyderabad. Technical Support Engineers will be providing L0/L1 support and will be part of Unisys End user outsourcing & support services delivery portfolio.
DATE OF OFF CAMPUS – OCT 16 - THURSDAY - 9am
SAVEETHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE - CHENNAI
Chennai-Bangalore Highway - Next to Queens Land
BATCH – 2013 & 2014 BATCH ONLY
INFORM STUDENTS TO REGISTER IN BELOW LINK GIVEN
Click here for registration
Details of the selection process are as follows.
· Passport (Whichever the entries are made not blank pages).
· Education mark sheets (all semester / year mark sheets) & certificates from 10th standard to highest degree attained. Photocopies should be including both front and back sides of the mark sheet and certificates.
· PAN card, if they don’t have please ask them apply immediately.
· One passport size colour photograph.
· Proof of identity. Any one of the following documents. Passport, Driving Licence, Voter’s ID card or PAN card.
· Address proof current and permanent. Any one of the following documents. Most recent BSNL phone bill, Electricity bill, Water bill, Lease deed, Rent deed, Ration card or Passport.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. For more information, visit the Unisys India website
• Pre placement presentation, Q&A
• Communication Screening (Written & Verbal)
• IQ Test
• Technical Test
• Personal Interview (Communication + Technical)
• HR Interview
Eligibility & Other details as follows:
1. At this point we are open to consider B.E. / B. Tech (all streams) students 2013 and 2014 passed out.
2. Selected candidates will be paid salary of Rs. 2,25,000. Apart from this they will be eligible for standard benefits of the organization that include shift allowance, incentive, Transport and medical insurance. Higher education fee assistance to pursue higher education in leading institutes will be provided after completion of one year service with Unisys. Our learning and development department regularly conducts many training programs to enhance employee skills and help them grow in their career.
3. Unisys offers excellent training and career growth opportunities to all employees
4. The job is customer facing role and involves working in shifts.
5. Selected candidates will be posted either at Bangalore or Hyderabad and required to sign a Fresher Training Agreement for a period of 18 months.
Head-Training,Placement & Corporate Relations
9841822042 - 9444147189 - 044-66726679
Saveetha Engineering College