30-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Question Paper Code: 51630
B.E. / B.Tech, DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
ME 2252 / ME 43 /ME 1252 Al080120016/10122 ME 403 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY - II
(Common to Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management and Mechanical and Automation Engineering)
(Common to PTME 2252: Manufacturing Technology for B.E. (Part-Time) Third Semester Mechanical Engineering - Regulation 2009)
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 =..20 marks)
'1. What is orthogonal rake system?
2. Why is. lubrication not required while machining cast iron?
3. What is a centre gauge that is used in threading?
4. What are programmed automatic lathes?
5. Give the functions of flutes on taps ..
6.. List some of the materials of broaching tools.
7. What are grinding points? Sketch the various grinding points?
8. What is a tool post grinder?
9. List the main elements of a NC machine tool.
10. What do you understand by 'canned cycle' 'in manual part programming?
ME2252 MT2 May 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 471.66 KB / Downloads: 2,193)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here