04-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Question Paper Code 51226
B.E.lB.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
CE 2253/CE 44/CE 1253 AJOS0100020/10111 CE 404 - APPLIED HYDRAULICS ENGINEERING
(Common to PTCE 2253 - Applied Hydraulics Engineering for B.E: (part-Time)
Fourth Semester - Civil Engineering - Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
l. Define open channel flow.
2: State the condition for critical and super-critical flow.
3. Write the empirical relation for Manning's.formula with expansion.
4. What is meant by best section?
5. Define the term Afflux.
6. Write about backwater curves.
7. Define the term negative slip.
S. Define the term indicator diagram.
9. Write a short note on cavitation.
10. What are the functions of draft tubes?
CE2253 AHE May 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 735.22 KB / Downloads: 6,086)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here