Question Paper Code : 91440
B.E / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014.
Electrical and. Electronics Engineering
EE 2253 / EE 44 / EE 1253 / 080280033/10133 IC 401 - CONTROL SYSTEMS
(Common to Instrumentation and Control Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
(Regulation 2008 / 2010)
(Also common to PTEE 2253 - Control Systems for B.E. (Part-Time) Third Semester - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - Regulation 2009)Time : Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are the basic elements in control systems?
2. Define: transfer function.
3. What is the type and order of the system? .
(Attachment the Question Paper for the Image)
4. Write the PID controller equation.
5. Write the expression for resonance frequency and peak in terms of time response specifications.
6. Define: Gain margin.
7. What are the location of roots in S - plane for stability?
8. What is meant.by + 20db / dec slope change?
9. What is the need for compensators?
10. What are the desired performance criteria specified in compensator design?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EE2253
Subject Name :CONTROL SYSTEMS
Study Material Description :QP
EE2253 CS Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 468.9 KB / Downloads: 2,028)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.