07-11-2014, 05:45 PM
here is a chance to check out your vocabulary !
Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
1. The boy you met yesterday is in class ......
A) ninth B) the ninth C) nine D) the nine
2. There was some confusion ...... the agreement
A) on B) in C) around D) over
3. Speak loudly as he is slow ...... hearing
A) in B) about C) at D) of
4. Will you ...... may dog while I am on tour ?
A) look out B) look up C) look on D) look after
5. lakshmi is disgusted ...... the habits of her husband
A) of B) from C) with D) at
6. Every man craves ...... recognition
A) for B) about C) at D) after
Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.