08-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Question Paper Code: 51238
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
CE 2304 / CE53/10111 CE 504 - ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING - I
Time : Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions,
PART A - (10x 2 = 20 marks)
1. How do you determine the storage needed for an impounding .reservoir?
2. State the drinking, quality. standards for any four physico-chemical parameters.
3. What is an intake'?
4. What are the properties of ductile iron pipe?
5. What is the significance of veloeity gradient inflash mixer?
6. What is break point chlorination?
7'. How will you do regeneration of softener?
8. Enumerate the methods of defluoridation.
9, What is the function of service reservoir in distribution system?
10. Name any two appurtenances used in water distribution. system.
Environmental Engineering-1 May2014 QP.pdf (Size: 659.17 KB / Downloads: 8,413)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here